- Stock Market Predictability
- Prof. George Constantinides
- University of Chicago
- Prof. Christian Julliard
- London School of Economics
- Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives
- Prof. John Hull
- University of Toronto
- Starting Fall 2012, enroll in FREE ONLINE COURSES with professors at the world's top universities to learn the basics of finance and economics.
- Upon course mastery, obtain certification from your professors.
- Receive free access to the most cutting-edge stock market prediction techniques and trading strategies developed at top universities.
- Obtain step-by-step instructions on how to implement these trading strategies on major online brokerages.
- Earn returns comparable to - and often exceeding - those of top mutual funds in the US.
- Interact with leading financial experts from the top universities on topics ranging from general economics to the latest stock market prediction techniques.
- Obtain these services for free - without fees or minimum investment requirements.
You can work from the sixth edition. The chapters/section numbers will not be exactly the same as the eighth edition, but you shoudl be able to find relevant material for each module