- Investment Analysis
- Prof. Anisha Ghosh
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Prof. Christian Julliard
- London School of Economics
- Options, Futures, and Other
- Prof. John Hull
- University of Toronto
- Starting Fall 2012, enroll in FREE ONLINE COURSES with professors at the world's top universities to learn the basics of finance and economics.
- Upon course mastery, obtain certification from your professors.
- Receive free access to the most cutting-edge stock market prediction techniques and trading strategies developed at top universities.
- Obtain step-by-step instructions on how to implement these trading strategies on major online brokerages.
- Earn returns comparable to - and often exceeding - those of top mutual funds in the US.
- Interact with leading financial experts from the top universities on topics ranging from general economics to the latest stock market prediction techniques.
- Obtain these services for free - without fees or minimum investment requirements.
The Academic Financial Trading Platform (AFTP), the first massively open online course (MOOC) platform dedicated exclusively to business education, launched its courses in November 2012 to a growing community of Indian MBA...