- Investment Analysis
- Prof. Anisha Ghosh
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Prof. Christian Julliard
- London School of Economics
- Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives
- Prof. John Hull
- University of Toronto
- Starting Fall 2012, enroll in FREE ONLINE COURSES with professors at the world's top universities to learn the basics of finance and economics.
- Upon course mastery, obtain certification from your professors.
- Receive free access to the most cutting-edge stock market prediction techniques and trading strategies developed at top universities.
- Obtain step-by-step instructions on how to implement these trading strategies on major online brokerages.
- Earn returns comparable to - and often exceeding - those of top mutual funds in the US.
- Interact with leading financial experts from the top universities on topics ranging from general economics to the latest stock market prediction techniques.
- Obtain these services for free - without fees or minimum investment requirements.
What are the two main differences between the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) Index and the Standard and Poor's Composite 500 (S&P 500) Index?
DJIA is an index based on 30 large publicly traded companies in the states, whereas S&P500 is based on top 500 traded companies.<br>Also, DJIA is a...